domingo, 25 de julho de 2010

I promisse.

 If you need a someone don't look to a stranger, you know in the end, i'll always be there.And when you're in doubt, and when you're in danger take a look all around, and i'll be there.
 I'm sorry, but i'm just thinking of the right words to say. I promisse. I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be... I promisse. But if you'll wait around a while I'll make you fall for me,I promise, i promise you i will. When your day is through and so is your temper, You know what to do, i'm gonna always be there, sometimes if i shout it's not what's intended these words just come out with no gripe to bear. I'm sorry, but i'm just thinking of the right words to say. I promisse i know they don't sound the way i planned them to be, but if you'll wait around a while, i'll make you fall for me...

I promise, I promise you...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário